Namely, the craft will show the appropriate local and international day signals. Specifically, a work boat will deploy and recover the underwater vehicles by crane, while a safety boat will be in attendance at all times to warn and re-direct craft in the vicinity to keep clear of the working area.
The working area will be the following:
In order to protect mariners, MPA warned them that when they are near the working area, they should:
- Keep well clear and not to enter the working area;
- Maintain a proper lookout;
- Proceed at a safe speed and navigate with caution;
- Maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 68 (West Control);
- Communicate with West Control on VHF Channel 68 for assistance, if required.
You may see another map of the are where the works will take place below