Specifically, soil investigation works will be carried out by means of marine drilling using a jack-up barge.
Safety boats will be deployed to warn other craft in the vicinity of the working area.
MPA Singapore recommends that when in the vicinity of the working area, mariners are reminded to:
- Keep well clear and not to enter the working area;
- Maintain a proper lookout;
- Proceed at a safe speed and navigate with caution;
- Maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 25 (Pasir Panjang Control);
- Communicate with Pasir Panjang Control on VHF Channel 25 for assistance, if required.
For further information, you may click on the PDF herebelow