Celebrating 20 years of action, the UN Global Compact invites everyone to take part in a simple social media activation to commemorate the twin anniversaries.
Accordingly, UN asks people to take part in this campaign by adding a photo to one of their filters.
How you can take part
Select your language in the upper right-hand corner, click ‘add your photo’, then choose your frame from the UN Charter before sharing with your friends, families and co-workers on your social media platforms using the hashtag #UnitingBusiness.
In addition, Global Compact informs that participant companies can still use these tools to communicate with their staffs about the Compact and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Take the 30-minute UN Global Compact Academy course “How to Understand and Take Action on the Global Goals”, available in Chinese, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Take action — as an individual, a community or business — and track your impact via the UN’s Act Now campaign and the mobile app.
- Stay up to date with all things Global Compact by signing up for our monthly Bulletin, which features success stories from our Local Networks, actions you can take on the SDGs, upcoming events and freshly developed communications tools.
- Watch this SDG Media Zone session from Davos 2020: “Unleashing the Potential of a Purpose-Driven Workforce” to learn how engaging your staff on the SDGs makes for a solid business case.
- Find the direct link for your language version, and watch Sanda’s ‘how-to’ video on the UN Day homepage.