SAFETY4SEA building on the growing success of the previous major events attended and analysing market feedback would like to conduct a series of video interviews with interested stakeholders and organisations for companies participating in Nor-Shipping 2019.
- Call to participate to the video interviews 4-6 weeks ahead of the event
- We expect all those interested to fill in the interest form herebelow
- Replies and slot allocation will be done on first come-first served basis with a first priority being organisations with whom we have an existing commercial relationship
- Interview Qs will be communicated and agreed in advance of the event
- Further Follow up will be completed on a period of 2-4 weeks after the event, as necessary
Please note the following in relation with these video interviews:
- As we are planning for a full team to attend the exhibition over the three days of the event and the number of video interviews are limited to 50 with a certain time slot schedule, please use the form available on the above link to confirm your interest and request a booking at your convenient location (i.e. booth No), date and time to process your request accordingly.
- Video interviews are conducted with no offset requirement attached.
Should you be interested to speak with our team please contact our events team (events [at] safety4sea [dot] com) so that you may be guided accordingly.
Additional Side Services
- Banner Promotion on the Daily Newsletter – 750€ per week ( i.e. 5 daily mails)
- Banner at home page of website – 1,000€ per month
- Page Advert on the Paper Magazines – 1,250€ per full page
- Dedicated E-mail Campaign “Join our Organization at Nor-Shipping” including 2 dedicated mails and social media mentions – 750€ for the campaign
- Multi-Platform exposure ensuring cross media coverage ahead and well after the event.
- A unique approach to maximise brand awareness to visitors and tune with Client communication plan well in advance.
Past Events Work & Further Information
Sea Asia 2019 Video interviews: safety4sea.com/sea-asia-2019/
CMA Shipping 2019 Video interviews: safety4sea.com/cma-2019/
SAFETY4SEA Media Pack: safety4sea.com/SAFETY4SEA-Media-Pack-2019/
SAFETY4SEA Content Partnership Brochure: safety4sea.com/SAFETY4SEA-Content-Partnership/
- Websites, Paper Magazines circulation statistics & details as per above Media Pack and brochures.
- All/Any prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, to be applied as applicable.