This service will link Northern Europe, the East Coast of the United States, Central America, the Pacific Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Peru and the Caribbean on a weekly basis.
This new service brings together CMA CGM, SEATRADE and MARFRET and improves their frequency and port coverage.
13 modern geared ships with a nominal capacity between 2200 and 2500 TEUs will be deployed on this new line (6 CMA CGM, 6 SEATRADE and 1 MARFRET). Each will have minimum 600 Reefers on board necessary to transport refrigerated goods such as fruits or meat.
In particular, this new line is expected to:
- Provide a direct and weekly service to Papeete and Noumea from Northern Europe and the East Coast of the United States,
- Provide the only fast, direct, dedicated reefer service from New Zealand to the United States and Europe,
- Improve the supply of transport between Australia and the United States,
- Offer stops in Peru, which will include a very short transit time to supply fruits to the United States and Europe.
The weekly service will have the following rotation:
- Zeebrugge, London Gateway, Rotterdam, Dunkerque, Le Havre,
- New York, Savannah,
- Kingston, Cartagena,
- Papeete, Noumea
- Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
- Nelson, Napier, Tauranga
- Pisco, Paita,
The launch of the service is scheduled in October 2017, subject to validation by the competent authorities.