Namely, the AUV will be deployed and recovered by the work boat.
A safety boat will also be in attendance at all times to warn and re-direct craft in the vicinity to keep clear of the working area.
In addition, MPA Singapore warned that when near the working area, mariners are reminded to:
- Keep well clear and not to enter the working area;
- Maintain a proper lookout;
- Proceed at a safe speed and navigate with caution;
- Maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 12 (East Control);
- Communicate with East Control on VHF Channel 12 for assistance, if required.
In the chart below you may see the area in which the testing will take place.