MPA of Singapore issued a circular to inform mariners operating in the vicinity of Senoko Fishery Port that the working period has been extended and the list of craft and working area have been revised.
According to MPA, the working period extension will be into effect from 20 January 2021 until 30 June 2021.
In addition, the circular reminds to operators when in the vicinity of the working area to:
- Keep well clear of the working area
- Maintain a proper lookout
- Proceed at a safe speed and to navigate with caution
- Maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 21 (Sembawang Control)
- Communicate with Jurong Control on VHF Channel 21 for assistance, if required.
What is more, a crane barge will be used to install mooring sinkers on the seabed. While, floating support platforms will then be laid and secured to the mooring sinkers. Thereafter the solar panels will be fitted onto the platforms.