It is reported that the directives and requirements will come into operation on 27 November 2020.
The circular applies to the following:
- vessel(s) of 2000 GT or more;
- vessel(s) with height exceeding 30 metres;
- tug(s) when engaged in towing or pushing, the combined GT of the tug(s) and tow(s) or vessel(s) being pushed is 2000 GT or more or when any of the tug(s) or tow’s height exceed 30 metres.
In addition, every vessel shall make the following report to and obtain clearance from Sembawang Control before entering or maneuvering within or leaving the East Johor Strait. The report shall contain the following information:
- name of vessel;
- present location;
- destination, i.e. the location in the port or bound for sea;
- remarks, if any, i.e. any other relevant information on the vessel which would affect its navigation;
- the estimated time of arrival (ETA) for specific locations reported in the circular.
For more information you may click on the marine notice herebelow