The Maritime Administration (MARAD) announced the availability of the Fourth Edition of the “Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems Selection Guide”.
This edition provides ship owners and operators the latest information on scrubber technology available to assist the industry in meeting new sulfur emissions standards.
The Fourth Edition features:
- Guidance on regulatory requirements and compliance options
- Life cycle analyses for various vessel types
- Review of scrubber technology
- Technical insight into integration, operations and maintenance challenges
- Appendix with supplier-provided product information
The guide was developed by the Ship Operations Cooperative Program with funding from MARAD’s Maritime Environmental and Technical Assistance (META) Program
The guide can be found at http://www.socp.us/article.html?aid=120.
In the start, I was explicit with you propecia before and after has changed my subsistence. It has become much more fun, and now I have to run. Just as it is incredible to sit.