1. Inspection on the maintenance operation of channels of Yangtze Estuary of 2019
From 22 January 2019 - 31 December 2019 this work will take place on during daylight, in the water areas of Shanghai Section of Yangtze River and Nanzhi, Nangang, Beicao and Nancao water
areas of Yangtze Estuary.
Namely, workboats will perform underway inspection on the underwater topography and landform along the vertical channel in above work areas. During the works:
- Workboats should exhibit lights and shapes as regulated and keep AIS normally open.
- Workboats should strengthen watch on VHF06/16 and notification of the movement of vessels and maintain proper lookout.
- Operation should be avoided during the period of traffic control on deep-water channel of Yangtze River.
- The operation should be avoided during the peak hours of the vessel traffic flow in the channel.
- Vessels passing the workboats should keep a safe distance and sail cautiously.
- The operation should be suspended when the wind force is over the scale of 7 or the visibility is less than 1000 meters.
2. Well exploration operation of Well LK19-1N-1
From 14 January 2019 - 30 March 2019, well exploration operation on Well LK19-1N-1 will take place, in water areas centered by 38°29′37.441″N/120°05′01.205″E, with a radius of 1000 meters.
During the operation:
- Workboats should display signals in accordance with Regulation on Signal Exhibition in Coastal Port, improve lookout and keep watch on VHF 16 and improve the implementation of responsibility system of safe operation and make preparation for heavy weather.
- Passing ships should contact the workboats in advance and pass-by slowly after taking avoidance measures.
3. 3D seismic data acquisition project of submarine cable of Project 'Bozhong 19-6'
From 11 January 2019 - 30 June 2019, a 3D seismic data acquisition project of submarine cable of Project “Bozhong 19-6” will take place, in the water areas bounded by the following 4 points: A:38°32′43″N/119°00′00″E;B:38°30′27″N/119°00′00″E; C:38°30′27″N/119°15′56″E; D:38°32′43″N/119°15′55″E.
Workboats should exhibit shapes of 'Ball-Diamond-Ball' and hang towing flag at day and display lights of 'Red-White-Red' at night. They should also keep watch on VHF 16, and pay attention to the movements of passing vessels constantly and contact passing vessels in advance. Passing vessels should avoid the work site where the operation is in progress.
4. Survey on the submarine cable from Zhenhai and Dapengshan Island of the 500kV Networking Power Transmission and Transformation Project in Zhoushan of Zhejiang
The survey will take place from 17 January 2019 - 28 April 2019 - irregular daylight operation - in the water areas of the Great Turtle Ocean at north of Jintang Bridge in Zhoushan Port of Ningbo. Namely, the ship 'Yong Jie 11' will carry out underway topography survey eastwestward in above water areas.
In addition, during this period:
- Workboats should display lights and shapes day and night in obvious places and keep watch on VHF06.
- The operation should be suspended under heavy weather.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and contact, keep a safe distance with the workboat and pass-by slowly.