- MSC.104(73) – effective from 1 July 2002
- MSC.179(79) - effective from 1 July 2006.
- MSC.195(80) - effective from 1 January 2009.
- MSC.273(85) - effective from 1 July 2010.
- MSC.353(92) - effective from 1 January 2015.
- Res.A.1071(28) - effective from December 2013
- Res.A.1118(30) - effective from 6 December 2017
Provisions relevant to SOLAS chapter IX and the ISM Code
- Revised guidelines for the operational implementation of the International Safety Management (ISM) Code by companies (MSC-MEPC.7/Circ.8),
- Guidance on the qualifications, training and experience necessary for undertaking the role of the designated person under the provisions of the ISM Code (MSC‑FAL.7/Cir.6),
- Guidance on near-miss reporting (MSC-MEPC.7/Circ.7), Guidelines on maritime cyber risk management (MSC-FAL.1/Circ.3)
- Maritime cyber risk management in safety management systems (resolution MSC.428(98)).
MSC 81/17/1 - Independent Export Group Report: Role of the Human Element - Assessment of the impact and effectiveness of implementation of the ISM Code