The module combines best practices from existing industry sources such as the OCIMF’s Ship to Ship Transfer Guide for Petroleum, Chemicals and Liquefied Gases, IMO’s Manual on Oil Pollution, and additional inputs and insights from experts with knowledge of STS operations for dry bulk, liquid and gas cargoes.
Operators who are not using the Plug & Play (PnP) hard drive systems should go this link.
1. Select "Ship-to-Ship Transfer" from the list of learning modules;
2. Login to "Administration/Training Records" as Super Administrator;
3. Click the "CHANGE REQUEST" tab;
4. Search for the User that you wish to enroll in the corresponding module;
5. Click the "Enroll" link;
6. Tick the "Ship-to-Ship Transfer " from the list of modules;
7. Click the "UPDATE" button;
For newly registered operators who want to use the PnP hard drive systems for the module should go to this link.
1. Login as Super Administrator;
2. Search for the User that you wish to enroll in the “Ship-to-Ship Transfer " module;
3. Click the “ENROLLMENT” link;
4. Tick “Ship-to-Ship Transfer " from the list of learning modules;
5. Click the "UPDATE ENROLLMENT" button.;
Updates to the PnP hard drive system will also be available soon.